View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:23 AM   #17

Yeah, I don't know how PowerSports stays in business. If you look them up on the BBB, there is a long list of complaints identical to mine. I just wish I would have done more research before buying this one and I might have found this site and purchased one from a different dealer.

No the not starting has nothing to do with the oil problem. There was not much instruction on activating the battery. I didn't let it sit for an hour and only charged it for 6 hours as the instructions recommended. I probably messed up the battery. I will try my lawnmower battery. That's a great idea!

Yes, if I leave this line disconnected it will run fine. The problem as to why it stalls after about 5 minutes with this line connected is the air filter fills up with oil. If I take the air filter apart and clean it out it will run again.

After I get it started I'm going to drain all the oil again and only put 1/2 quart in to see if that helps. Im really hoping it's not an internal problem but that is what I suspect. Thanks again to everyone for the help on the awesome site! I wish I would have stumbled across this site earlier!