View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 08:59 AM   #19

Hi.....my name is Dave and I'm a slacker.

("Hi Dave")

it's been a while since I turned a wrench on the project. between crappy cold and rainy weather and a case of covid, I haven't gotten anything further done on the bike. :(

I have to get the fuel lines replaced and then re-install a few electronic pieces that I removed while digging into the left side of the bike. I am also going to take the clutch system apart AGAIN. I am having a weird tick or clunk coming from the system when I engage the clutch lever. it's kinda like the pushrod is moving and then making contact with something before the clutch plates actually separate. I'm going to take everything apart one more time to double check things. I'm also going to bleed the system again, just to be safe. If anyone has any kind of experience with this noise, please let me know. I gotta think it's something stupid cause this entire system is not rocket science and I've had a number of other bikes apart like this before. They were Kawasaki's though. Maybe it's a suzuki thing. :GoneFishin:

Anyway...weather is great here now. The goldwing is getting exercise again, and it's comfortable to work in the garage. Just gotta get past this sluggishness from covid.

More to come.