View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:08 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Brave man, I think would been bypassing in the weeds. Looks like fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtking View Post
Lookin' good, Spud! And I agree - brave man! I would not ride through that mud unless I absolutely had to. I won't take a mud bath even at a spa! (not that I've been to such a spa...but I digress.)

BTW, does the center stand work with the 21" wheel? Or are both wheels now touching the ground?
I did bypass the mud, where possible. However, the elevated, rough terrain by the side of the road sometimes makes it mandatory to traverse the mud. I frequently ride over muddy roads in the spring and fall, so I have a pretty good idea when I can trust the tires, and when I cannot.

The center stand works with the 21-inch front wheel, but you must place a board beneath the two legs of the center stand. If you do this, the center stand still lofts the rear wheel, and performs the same as it did with the 18-inch front wheel. I am going to weld two steel pads to the legs of the center stand.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Last edited by SpudRider; 12-18-2016 at 05:52 PM.