View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:21 AM   #43

Well that's good news Hellkitty, at least some Dealers are reacting .Sadly I did not receive that same Care Package from who I purchased my bike from . It's a shame the issue is so widely known and experienced to the point that it is now "common knowledge" that you just need to plan on replacing them as part of your purchase ,and apparently the powers that be feel that they are okay with that . It just doesn't make any sense to me, even in the "It's a China bike" context. Upgrading two key bolts to acceptable ones just isnt a lot of money to a Manufacturer who would buy in bulk and the known issues have been reduced to so few that to address them and put out a trouble free Bike just isn't that far away cost wise and I'm sure everyone would gladly pay an addtl $25 or so on the front end to have them dealt with by the Factory and be done with it ,why they have seemingly made the decision to keep cranking out bikes with engine mount bolts that WILL fail is just baffling to me , but what ever lol.
2020 Orion RXB250L