View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 12:09 PM   #3947

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
I've been complaining to Mrs. 2LZ lately that I'm running out of tool storage. I've been buying new tools along the way (the Corvair project hasn't helped), and my current box is bursting at the seams.

I've been eyeing this box at HFT but it hasn't been a major priority. Then.....then.....I received a NO EXCLUSIONS 25% off "Store Manager Coupon" in my email about four days ago. I ignored it.....but didn't delete it.

Two days later, they sent a reminder. Then another reminder that it's only good through 4/25. Dammit.....

So yesterday, Mrs. 2LZ and I made the long trek out of the hills to HFT (after calling to verify they had one). I couldn't pass it up!!! Ended up picking it up for 262.49....and they loaded it up in the truck for us! Time to rearrange the shop today.
You can never have too many tool boxes.(says the guy who sold his box and tools in SC so he wouldn't have to haul them back to Illannoy and find a place for it among his 5 other boxes.)

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts