Thread: Hello there
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 06:17 PM   #1

Hello there

Hi there
My nane is Leon and live in West Yorkshire UK. I have spent most of my life around two wheeled transport (bicycle and motorcycle) swapping back and forth between the two. I have had a meriad of machines over last 30yrs to mention and had many an exiting time at the TT. I had a thirteen year spell away from motorcycles because of work and family issues and in that time commuted to and from work on the bicycle.

In the past thirteen years I have unfortunately had a lot of verbal abuse, near misses and nearly written off on a few occasions cycling. In March of this year I was nearly written off by an articulated lorry which prompted me to a change of vehicle. I trolled the web to see what was about with a budget I had in mind and to cut a long story I ended up purchasing a Zontes Monster. I only needed a 125cc for the distance I travel to work etc. As luck happens, just around the corner where I live there is a motorcyce service/mot centre that is a dealer for the said bike. I used to deal with him 25yrs ago when I had the MZ motorcycle.

I was reluctant at first to join a mainstream motorcycle forum as the purist of them all were against chinese bikes with venom but came across this forum which put a smile on my face which I should fit in nicely

Regards

Leon