View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 05:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Gosh Merlin, I am sorry you got such crappy service from these online parasites. It makes me mader than Rosie ODonnell listening to Trump chop her down. LOL sorry couldn't resist. I for one will NOT buy from the retailers that get bad reviews here. I have some plans in the works to become a dealer myself. I already have an LLC and I'm eyeballing a building here in town. After Christmas I'm gonna set it all in motion. Maybe just Maybe I can make a difference for buyers all while doing something I love. The Military has taught me AWESOME work ethic, responsibility, attention to detail, integrity, and selflessly serving your fellow man. Not tooting my own horn but I feel maybe I can make a difference in the market and take care of folks. As long as the bills will get paid I don't care if I get rich, I will just enjoy doing it. Call me crazy or full of CRAP but thats real. Take Care
Good luck to you sir! I wish you nothing but the best. We need more places like that. It comes with a price though. Like my CB Guy here in Sac, he does have parts, he does warranty his products, he does have a service dept, he does have tons of product on the sales floor....but he's also more expensive than anywhere you can buy online. There's a trade-off for us consumers and he has people, parts, mechanics and a brick and mortar store to support. CB's have always been "By with backup and pay more....or by at rock bottom prices and expect to be on your own". Hopefully that will change with increased buyer expectation as they become more popular.

The places now, especially CSC, are like a God Send to us. Heck, with SPS, I was just happy I got a functioning quad and paperwork at a rock bottom price. My CB Guy here in Sac wants 1700.00 for a Coolster 150....but hell be there if you need him. Again, the trade off.

I'm sorry about your experience with SPS, Merlin. That does suck....but again, it's not shocking.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350