View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 09:47 AM   #1

Angry superiorpowersports.com review = ONE STAR OR DO NOT BUY FROM!

If you buy a bike from these guys you might get the bike you ordered (you might not) but what you wont get is a warranty that adds ANY value because they will NOT stand behind what they sell. Once you get the bike you are on your own. . Do not buy one of these bikes thinking China bike riders will help you they may or may not dont depend on it. Some would prefer to post in your threads giving you a hard time not help. But there others that will help if they can. superiorpowersports.com will not return any calls all they will do for you is give you the run around. If you like throwing your money away buy a China bike from them. If you want to ride a bike your best bet is to save your money and buy CSC or a used jap bike. Bottom line I rate SP at one star because I at least got the bike other wise they earned 0 stars.

PS when I bought this bike it was in the high 90's now there is snow on the ground and I got a total of 168 miles out of it. That means it cost me around $12 a mile to ride this thing. Not at all a good deal if you ask me!!!

Last edited by Merlin; 09-27-2016 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Calmed down (LOL)