Thread: Bashan Storm
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 08:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun!
I know I'm being a mental case about this..... May 1st will tell.....heart says RX3 just because I wanna have one ....brain says get the Bashan it'll be fun......wife says RX3 cause she wants to ride it too....but mostly she wants me to shut up and do it.....One way or the other....could get one of each and take my chances on the comfort of living in my garage!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song