View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 07:09 PM   #41

I'll most likely end up getting the timing key and wheel puller to get 'er in.

My thoughts exactly about the sensor mod; especially if it decides to loosen up! Nothing a little Loctite could fix - but the key would be easier! Looked up how to do it - pretty simple looking actually too.

Speaking of stickers - someone posted about some China Riders stickers a while back.... I WANT SOME, but don't remember who it was posting about it! I'd slap about 50 or so on my bike if I could get them lol

On the hunt for a larger gas tank btw - have seen some (I think..) 5gal ones on the Orion bikes; just wondering if hangs the same as on the X-Pro. Which, there's only ONE bolt in the center holding the tank on the bike, then a slide peg deal on either side. This little almost 2 gallon tank has me paranoid I'm going to be stranded out in the woods somewhere.. Have ran out on the road once - reserve didn't do jack. Thankfully I was right across the street from a gas station. But, yeah that reserve didn't seem to have an affect on anything. I think it just restricts the flow more than in the 'full on' position.. I do take the spare gas cylinder if I go out far-ish. I think it's a 1.5L tank, can't remember; haven't had to actually use it yet. Btw that tube I have for storage doesn't have any padding on the inside, it IS air tight though so no leaks. But, if anyone does do the storage tube and gas cylinder - I'd suggest a t-shirt wrapped around the cylinder... I sacrificed mine for the sake of sanity lol I can't take rattling and loose stuff flapping around during the ride. I'll definitely post up what I find on the bigger tanks too, I'm sure you'd probably want one as well! I'm wanting to say I can replace the cap with one that has a little tank gauge on it.. still, going to do some research on all that!