Thread: What oil?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:28 PM   #12

way to touchy wont get it hear i dont think so motrocycle oil did you not see that ,personal attack you call it how about me i never mentioned your name,sorry i think it has to do with opinions an your mad couse you feel your right i was just stateing facts still amfor real i have had many engines an not one has failed me unless i blew it up raceing or a lifter failed from a redline over rev at cruise night. wich still did not blow the engine replace a few rods top end work fixed ,lots about oil guys i cant even read all that anymore my post was half about its just being a matter of choise 10 w 40 motorcycle oil wet cluch oil 15w40 all a choise ,i guess all that matters is know one is not talking about a blown engine from useing the wrong oil yet or in this post,i have always used what the maufacture recomends or close ,this is getting wierd

so quickly back to the engine i have had all my mower engines last 15 years + an most still run push mowers being the only ones i never changed the oil in,al others need oil changes ,so again its choice just keep oil in the engine an use something close to what man fact recomends an you will be fine,my 406 uses high amount of zinc additive ,flat tappet cam vr1 20 w 50 weight,went back to it after trying 10w40 $4.49 a quart an up to 10.00 a qt, sale walmart

sqwert do you just have to be right i was not saying what works for you can not work ,i was saying what works for me an many other guys on this forum from posts i did read ,relax i figure if your leaving over this ,you got to get some cooth to build up i dont care what csc says ,your post is like freaking me out with you compareing to an grow up,there also long drawn out ,i could say the personal attack is to me ,but not leaveing myself yet ,not over opinions

Last edited by Hawk 229cc; 07-05-2018 at 02:09 PM.