View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #7

Impressed - haven't cranked it yet

I must admit I'm impressed with what I got for $999 plus $199 for shipping plus $199 surprise for tax title license and metal plates they said were mandatory for Texas.

The crate said Rhino 250 on it which was not expected. But it's not like the Rhino's I see online. It does have a plastic cover over the front push bar that is the same as the ATA-250D underneath. But it looks like the 250D otherwise, no covers over the racks. No center light in front of handle pars, just the two usual ones. I had one "driverside" bolt not fit into the front rack from below. The support from underneath didn't line up with the plastic fender and the rack above.

Hopefully they supplied real hydraulic dampeners "shocks" with realistic spring rates. I've heard of the pogo sticks they were supplying. If it turns out bumpy and hard riding I'll be looking at some "air shocks" that can be tuned.

Air gauge supplied was 10-120? psi for tires that should be 5-8 psi or so? I was looking at the bar side and thought it was 1-8 psi, then realized the bar scale and useless gauge.

None of the schraeder valves were screwed in fully to the wheels and had to make a visit to AutoZone to get a schrader valve wrench. However you spell it.