View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 07:02 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx41761 View Post
Powersports max. Says South EL Monte, Ca but im sure they shipped out of Texas.
Actually, Taotao's Southern California's warehouse is but a few miles from S. El Monte down the freeway in Chino, California. It is their largest one since pretty much all their bikes go through it from L.A. Harbor. Their inventory is shipped to the rest of the country's warehouses from California.

My friend's company, Excalibur, used to be 2 miles from Taotao, but Excalibur has moved to City of Industry, Cal. about 12 miles away. If he sells a Taotao scooter or ATV, he gets hold of his friends at Taotao in Chino, and drop ships, unless it is a package deal and Excalibur is bundling shipping on a few products that are not all Taotao. His connections allow him to get hold of warranty parts; heck parts in general! He tells me one of his connections is lazy, LOL, so he has to keep on him, and the guy will eventually relent and take care of the problem. That is one of the reasons I suggest people buy Taotao products specifically from Alan at Excalibur. His prices will be pretty much the same as most everyone else's, but you get a live human being to deal with issues that might arise post-sale.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard