View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 10:20 PM   #44

Check out Youtuber jeffthedcguy's response to Everide's review... but first....

Hello gents. New to the forum. Am i the only RX3 owner in NYC? I FINALLY ordered my bike today but it almost didn't happen. I started looking at the bike, reading reviews, watching videos in October and was ready to pull the trigger in November... and then I watched Everide's unprofessional review. You can almost see the contempt in a previous video before he has had a chance to ride it. Eventhough, overwhelmingly, other reviews are positive that's all it took for me to start looking for a used F800GS again. In December I found a video review of the SAME Rx3 which Everide had sold at auction to YouTuber jeffthedccguy. Jeffthedcguy's review is FAVORABLE as he respectfully disagrees with Everide's conclusions. At the beginning of Jan I flew down to Colombia to visit family and friends and decided to look around for one to rent/buy to use when there. I visited AKT factory and dealerships, the company which assembles the Colombian version of the RX3, their "TT250 Adventour". I looked at some used bikes, tried to rent. To my surprise the demand is so great that I could not find one new to purchase. AKT sold in 1.5 years what they had projected to sell in 3 years and now find themselves months behind on their orders.
Besides myself, how many other potential happy customers have been dissuaded by this one unfair review? I'm planning on buying 2 used bike in Colombia to have at the ready for the wife and me.

2016 CSC RX3 Silver
2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Classic

Last edited by FMore2; 01-26-2017 at 12:28 AM.