View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 06:44 PM   #11

I will go 'public' with Excalibur Motorsports www.atv4usa.com

They are not a mail-order company per se, but will mail-order most anything from the companies they deal with. Their website is old, but they do have a smattering of Taotao quads, and many of their bikes are out of stock. Why? They became the main distributors for TGB Scooters, so keep very few bikes, quads, etc in stock. However, they are located in City of Industry, Cal. (they moved from Chino) and are about a mile and a half from Kandi USA http://www.kandiusa.com/. Kandi has off-road go-karts as seen on Excalibur's site, but are also the exclusive US distributor for Bashan's Brozz and Shark http://www.kandiusa.com/product_list.php?id=270. Alan, the manager of Excalibur was not aware of this until I told him, LOL. When they were in Chino, they were a couple of miles from Taotao's So. Cal. warehouse. While Taotao's Chino warehouse is not the headquarters, ALL their product ships through there. Alan is friends with people there and deals with them all the time. The 125f1 I ordered for the charity raffle a few months back was drop-shipped in a few days to my home directly from Chino.

The point is, it cannot hurt to try Alan. Think of Excalibur like a Chinese motorsports' consultant. Alan is VERY good about MSO/MCO, as some who have ordered can attest. Also, they can wholesale Hawks, Magicians, Apollos, and XMoto bikes as I put them together with RPS.

The disclaimer--they might not be as low-cost as the online retailers, but Alan will take care of you after sale, using his channels such as through his personal connections with all the companies they deal with. It cannot hurt to call him first, and see what kind of deal he can get you. If you buy from him, I keep in personal contact with him and the owner, Wade, but Wade has other projects going on, and Alan is the main guy, so if you had issues and couldn't get hold of Alan, PM me.

If you think it is kind of pricey, see if he can go down in price. If not, then move on to plan B, C, D, etc.

909-591-8800

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard