View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #13

you might be interested in this thread :wink:

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...viewtopic&t=59

Still bits of snow here. But still last weekend, I unchained my wife's bike after sitting for 5 months, opened the fuel petcock, set the choke, twisted the throttle coupla times and it fired up first kick. It was about +5 Celsius outside. Drove it up and down our acreage driveway...no probs. Solid machines.

Both our 150s will need spring preventative maintenance and a good cleaning but my Hensims are 2006s - just to give you an indication of their durability. Teenage boys, wife, friends, myself have ripped around on these bikes - on- and off-trail. It's now very apparent, 4 years later, that these things are the real deal...I stole them from the dealer, looking at what I paid, and what I've gotten out of them...and I would not hesitate to buy another in a second.

Incidentally, their small size is an advantage where I ride - I frequently dive into forested areas off trail and can navigate pretty easily between trees. Gawd, can't wait for a bit warmer weather!

I actually haven't modded anything except the exhausts, a bit. I'm trying to think of anything that I've had to fix - just leaky fuel petcock, rattling exhaust, and rear flat (hardly the bikes fault :P). I guess the clutch is slipping a bit on my bike - not enough that I even care to deal with it yet tho.

Safe rides,
Rian