View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 12:21 AM   #8

Welcome! Taotao have been coming along very well as far as quality goes. They sell a lot of their scooters, and get a lot of praise on youtube; these ATVs use the same engines, so I am not surprised their ATVs are bang for the buck. There was a guy who posted a few months ago--he is disabled and uses his XF125F1 to ride his farm property and has not had any issues with it. Granted he is not beating it up, but with all the bashing these get, you would think they fall apart on their first run! I bet a lot of the bashing is from the "my friend of a friend had one..." or "I had one of these..." The first kind, the friend of a friend is based on an urban legend from 2004, and the 'I had one...' is from those guys who know nothing about anything mechanical and take their current $6000 financed machine to the dealer. They ran theirs into the ground without taking care of it, but won't admit it, so their story comes out as 'I turned it on, rode down a small trail, and it just mysteriously fell apart...Chinese junk!' LOL

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard