Thread: Idle air flow
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:15 AM   #26

I have find out to that if the stepper motor removed from the throttle body your can push in the centre pine to change the position of it .
But after restarting ECU 5 x ON & 5 off , ECU is commanding stepper motor to fully close the valve and after return back 135 steps - to open posytion. That’s way ECU know the position of the end tip of stepper motor, but like someone has noticed stepper motor it may move less or more what’s ECU actually commands.
After I have watch so many videos on YouTube about 02 sensors I have decided to change my one, and still waiting for delivery.
Also watch videos of STFT – short term fuel trim and LTFT – long term fuel trim.
Using PCHUD noticed that on my bike that after my bike is switching to close loop ECU is commanding to reduce full trims to: LTFT minus 10% (LTFT CORR FACT 0.904 factor (wher 0.999 = 0%)) this fuel trim is big value and I think this may cause my problem.
This Value is negative because 02 sensor is detecting “Rich” 530 to 1075 mV which means there is lack of Oxygen in exhaust gases.

I think this may be because:
- 02 sensor is not detecting real value
- Stepper motor is closing the air more than ECU is commands
- Fuel injection is to big, do to injector leak, or full pomp giving increased pressure.

So after new 02 sensor fitted will check again.

Please correct me if I am wrong in any way.
Bellow photo of PCHUD with LTFT minus 10%
Attached Images

Last edited by artur94; 11-05-2018 at 09:16 AM.