Thread: Coleman CT200U
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 04:20 PM   #55

Yes, I have ALL the go fast parts from GoPowersports.com. However, I have decided not to use them on this bike. I have another mini bike that might be a better candidate. My CT200U will be more of a utility bike for me. It needs lights and a way to keep people from just taking it if they find it in the woods, while I’m hunting. There is not a whole lot left to do to it but I have decided to add electric start and a charge coil. The ARC billet flywheel and Mikuni carb that I purchased will not go on this Predator engine. I’m still waiting on the new ignition to arrive. The ARC billet connecting rod will still go in it, to increase reliability. A few other things have changed as well. A 4-cell Antigravity battery and a Tillotson carburetor are now being used on it. The last parts to come in are new brake cables. Due to the increased wheelbase, a longer (83.5”) rear cable and a shorter (46”) front cable are on the way. The planned suspension will have to wait until Winter. I’ve been working on other projects and have neglected this one. It’s time to finish it up. I will post pictures soon.

The CT200U is turning out better than I had hoped.

SamM
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II