View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #8

BSTWAY, don't know about you, but if I spend enough time on ANY forum, i'd be scared away from any bike, car, truck, or product. You mention "growing pains" heck, KLR and DR 650 growing pains are in their 2nd and 3rd decades! What bike is totally trouble free? Please research and tell us.

If you are into 250's, even the highly acclaimed (and really well made) WR250R has it's troubles. I understand your trepidation over a product that is not yet well proven, and believe me, every single one of us on this forum has been in those shoes, but a majority of us have been, and remain pleased with our purchase(s).

My own .02 is that the fit/finish isn't quite as good as the Japanese products, but the engine and functioning parts are better than the $$$ European offerings. The bike looks twice it's price, sounds like it has twice the horses, and is the smoothest thumper I've ever sat on in 25 years of riding. It isn't perfect, and I have a couple of nits to pick, but not any more than on former Japanese or English bikes I've owned.