View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #1

Tao Tao 110D Utility

Hello everybody, I bought a new Tao Tao110D Utility for a Christmas present for the family (and a few other toys). There is a Tao Tao dealer just down the road from my house and I paid just over $1200.00 with tax. Its not that bad of quality for the price and surprisingly powerful for a 150cc. There is a strong vibration at above idle rpm but below midrange rpm. I checked the forums and this appears to by normal for a gy6. The quad has a breaklight and headlights. The top head light is kinda cheesy looking though. I haven't done much with it but ride it around the yard since it is a Christmas present. (I have it hidden at another house). I changed the oil and sparkplug as soon as I got it home. The dealership assembled it (they were all out of blue un assembled but the sold it to me for only $25.00 assembly fee since they were out). I had to go over it and tighten up bolts especially for the racks. (so much for dealership quality assembly). This quad is an automatic with a had shifter F-N_R.