View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 08:47 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kelly View Post
ADMIN.... WHY is the file size so small on this forum ? I've tried several times to post pictures and a file and every time I am blocked because the file size is too big....
the Ninjette forum runs the same software I think and I have no problem posting multiple files at once !
I think you should change the settings so people can actually post something here besides chitchat !
.....Thanks
Bob......
Seriously. When is the admin going to move from the 1990s to the present? It makes the forum a lot harder to use and a lot less fun when you can’t easily attach pictures. It doesn’t cost any money at all to use some storage on the server.

It also destroys the continuity of the forum. When you put something on one of those image hosting sites, it goes away after a while. And then you are left with threads that talk about images that don’t exist anymore. And it’s a mess.

As I used to own a forum, I have volunteered my services to increase this file size if the admin doesn’t know how to do it. But I had not heard anything back from them.