View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 05:42 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyGoKarts View Post
Hey guys, Brad from FamilyGoKarts here. I've been following this thread since your first post, and just wanted to chime in to let you know how much we appreciate the comments from everyone.

Really sorry about the PayPal mixup, but it only delays your order by a couple days. You should be OK.

We try really hard to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied. We're aware that our order process is a bit involved, but as I'm sure you already know, ordering and shipping ATVs and GoKarts is not as simple as most online shopping. There's a fair amount of paperwork, and we make it a policy to personally speak with each customer about their order before it ships. Then, of course, there's the logistics of delivering a package as big and heavy as a four-wheeler! Despite our best efforts, the whole process does not always go perfectly; especially in the midst of the Christmas rush.

We're constantly looking for ways to improve the process, and oftentimes it's tough to get quality feedback like you're providing here. So, thank you again for this post. The feedback really helps.

I'll continue monitoring this thread and look forward to your followup posts. If there's anything I can do or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to let me know. If I don't have an answer, I'll find someone who does!

Hope your little one enjoys his new ATV, and you and yours have a Merry Christmas!
Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Believe me if there is an issue with anything you will sure to hear about it on here. lol Key word is communication. I'm sure you posting will overload you on orders for the next few days.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel