View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 11:26 AM   #38

Yep. I finally got to ride last night (work has been insane) and with the stock CDI it seemed to have no rev limits. Saw 10k on the tach, and eased off because I don't want to frag the crank.

Now I can jet down, because this sucker is running rich with the 125 main. I'll drop to a 118 today and see what's what. I expect to get some power back.

I reached out to Bike Bandit, and was reminded why I never order from them. Even though all parts in my order showed in stock, the gentleman on the phone revealed that for the past 21 days, they have been waiting for parts to arrive at their warehouse. That seems dishonest. I was never notified the parts were not in stock. I canceled the order. If my local Honda dealer doesn't have parts on hand, they let me know up front.

I don't like the fuel tank exit. For now, I have the fuel line/filter looped forward so the low voltage wiring looms keep the right hand side tubing at the same level as the outlet, preserving a downward slope all the way to the carb. I am contemplating doing swingarm and/or oil cooler today