View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #6

Thumbs Up

Yea .. I know what you're saying.... it's 74 degrees here today... took her out for a ride... it handled very nice... and nothing fell off... lol... I still need to find a clip to hold my speedo in my wheel... and hold down clamps for my choke and throttle cable... I need to order a tool box... a rear fender well... and that's all I have left to get...

but I really enjoy this bike.. a really fun riding bike.... and I do believe it is a Roketa RMS 200E... all the pictures I have looked at looks exactly the same as mine... especially the motor crankcase and gear casing... I am just not sure what motor it is... trying figure this out before I need to buy motor parts... .

But far as the review... it's just like any other motorcycle including the Harley Davison's ... I saw a guy today underneath his Harley working on it on the side of the road... If you own a Harley you know what I mean... owners are always working on the Harleys... I have had a few Hondas in the 70's... and I worked on them at times... The Roketa is a nice bike... despite what china haters say... they hear or read one thing bad about something then all of it is bad... n keep you bikes in good condition... take care of them and no matter who made them... they will last...
2004 Isuzu Rodeo
1998 Kia Sportage 4x4
2004 Toyota Tundra
2016 Ford Escape

Guitars

1970 Gibson SG mint Condition
2005 Epiphone white Custom SG Les Paul L/New
Fender Banjo New Condition
BC Rich Bitch - Like New\
3 Jay Turser SG Good Condition

Amps

Marshall vs100 Good Condition
Acoustic 261 very good condition
Boss GT-6 Pedal effects Like New

Last edited by wheel spinner; 02-15-2018 at 04:50 PM.