View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:40 AM   #1

'86 Mercury Capri T top

I have actually owned this car since November but have not said much about it due to the nature of events around the time i bought it. But now i have been thinking about the car a bit lately and kind of figuring out what needs to be done at min to get it drive able by summer. As to the events...basically two weeks after i bought the car the friend i bought it from committed suicide. It hit me and several car club members pretty hard. He was also building a 1976 Chevy Camaro around the same time in his shop classes in high school. That car is currently in the process of being completed by the car club as a whole as a tribute to him. In a way this build is my own personal tribute to my late friend. That all said...

1986 Mercury Capri T Top

2.3 4 cyl
4 speed trans

Min needed to be running:

Front brakes rebuilt
Fuel system repairs
new fuel tank.
Whatever else is discovered during repairs.

So the goal is to basically go "Roadkill" style on it to get it going to get baseline info.

On to what pics i have for it..

'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)