View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #32

Okay, so the dealership never found a gasket so they made me one. They did a bad job too lol. So I got it buttoned back up, filled it with oil, put the battery in and tested all of the electrical stuff (everything worked), installed the gas tank and the seat and went to start it...boom, nothing. None of the electrical works. So I finally get it kickstarted, take it around the block a couple times. Seems to be running well. Love the MSF shift lever sooooooo much! A couple hours later, multimeter showed 12.6 volts in the battery (Awesome!) without it being on the battery tender all day. So I checked the fuse. Bingo! Now I need ot figure out what blew it. Fix one thing, discover a new problem, amiright? In addition to this, I can;t seem to get the kickstart lever back on. I can get it on the splined shaft, I can get ti tightened all the way down but everytime I use it, it pulls itself off the shaft. No idea what I'm doing wrong there.

Also, plastics are off to be painted. Tossed the headlight back on, kind of like the way it looks. Has a street fighter look to it lol