View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 10:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I had a conversation with 12oclocklabs. Sent them pictures of the connections on the Brozz. Turns out the connectors are the same as for the Honda Code H1. But the wires need to be re-pinned. If you get the H1 unit, to make it work change the wires on the Speedodrd unit.

On the connector to the Speed Sensor side, switch the red and white wires. (These are male connectors.) On the gage side connector of the Speedodrd unit, switch the red and blue wires. (These are female connectors.)

In order to get connectors loose to come out of the connector, you have to squeeze little tabs that hold the metal connectors in the plastic. Need good eyes to see the tabs.

Once you switch the wires on both connectors on the Speedodrd unit, they will plug right into the Brozz speed sensor and gage. Just like it was made for it.

Ok I got the H1 in the mail today but for some reason it’s definitely not working as intended. I determined that my speedometer reads 5 high at 60. I flipped the red and white wires on the one speedodrd connector as mentioned and the double red either the blue.

I found I need a -8.30 from the calculator in their website.

After printing out the instructions I programmed it as indicated but am getting random numbers on the speedometer when moving, especially seeing 199 but lots of other numbers too. Thoughts? Wanted to ask as you have done this successfully. Thanks.