Thread: Templar X 250
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 09:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
I'm glad you posted the question about this bike. Will be fun to see exactly what I've really bought. Its curiosity only that I purchased the bike. How is it possible to have a spec sheet as lengthy for under 2k... Will post plenty of pics and information...
Powersportmax's Titan DLX looked like the old Orion RXB before they updated it in styling and engine. However, the Titan did not have adjustable suspension and a few other goodies the Orion had, but it was (still is) a bargain for its price, and the members who purchased it and posted about it seemed to like it. This bike seems to be a step up from the Titan, and I am sure it will be a quality bargain dirt bike that will serve you well (of course, taking the 'Chinese' into account as one has to do with most any sub-$2k Chinese bike).

I am guessing that with Powersportmax's connections, this bike is made by the same OEM as the Orion bikes (hence it looks like the RXB) but Powersportsmax did not spec it out with all the same bits as the Orion.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard