View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #12

So another day working on the bike for 1.5 hours and another round of information. I put the front sprocket on, but the chain will not make the tighter radius which surprised me, so I pulled the rear tire off and tried to put the rear sprocket on after replacing the front back to stock. The rear holes do not line up even though the supplier told me they would. Shame, but not end all. Waiting on the handle bar adapters to get here before I finish the rest.

As for the KTM, well I bought a used 2005 200 2 stroke exc which was raced since new by the original owner who purchased it in 2009. It was $1200 so 300 less than i spent on the Apollo and yes it smokes it in every way. Pun intended (thank you 2stroke humor) but it does not have electric start like the apollo and they are very different machines all around. Regardless. The apollo is for friends to join in on the fun and I most likely will have it sold by the end of next weekend. I do however need to drain those forks and put in some decent fork oil. More time invested, and I do not need idle hands anyways...

I love the tinkering on the bike some nights when i get home after work. Oh, and like a dumba$$ I dropped it off the bike stand and broke the left side fairing. Stupid me, but 45 dollars gets a complete set on Ebay?! Happy about that!