View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #1

Pitster Pro XTR T4 250 LC Review.

So I have been the proud owner said bike for about three months now. I'm not a very good blogger and I tend to jump thoughts a lot, but I'll try to work through it. So Thoughts so far, I have about 350 mostly trail miles. The engine solid as far as I'm concerned, not a power house in the wide open realm but puts out an impressive enough feel for a 4 stroke. I'm a pretty conservative rider and don't jump more than few inches and not on one wheel alot but I feel pretty confident that this bike could not only do it but do it multiple times. On that note the suspension is rock hard and adjustable, even on the softest setting its still a rough ride. The seat is also rock hard. I've been told to suck it up and ride standing. The gearing is outright perfect for trail riding I can leave it 2nd and almost never have to hit the clutch and still have enough low end power to climb small hills, In 1st I can stop for a second before she dies. In Alaska they wont let me register to ride it on the streets(I have ridden around my neighborhood) however for a street ride or even making a super motard outta her would not be ideal as the gearing is real low and I'm not sure about how loud she'd be at speed. I have not had any problems with parts falling of or screws coming out( I went through them before I rode it first) Shes been dropped a few times and nothing broke just a small bend in the handle bar. Alaska is not the best riding for Trails most are meant for atvs so lots of technical riding avoiding boulders and swamp, but the views are always worth it. If I missed anything or don't make sense anywhere let me know and I'll try to get it out better.