View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 05:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguy View Post
Just an idea outside the box. I remember there was a thread on here about my type of bike. Not the same thing at all. However, somebody was able to turn a screw on the air intake to adjust it so that the EFI tendency to run way too lean at idle was improved.
thank you for that ! ....I haven't even seen a screw in there but I know there's gott'a be one somewhere ! LOL
I have to pull the rear shock soon so I will look into it then when I have it in the tiny shop... right now it's under it's cover being rained on and the occasional snow thrown in for good measure !
... part of the problem with the RX4 is getting all the stuff off of it so you can find the bike.... the valve adjustment is a snap once you get down to it.... but it'a a 2 hr job to get to that point ! .... reminds me of a Kawasaki Ninja !
you can't even SEE the carbs on my little 250R you have to pull the fairings to find them !
I guess most of the bikes are going that way though...personally I liked the old style where the headlight was attached to the front forks you could see around corners better at night ! oh well..... that's progress for ya !
Bob.....