Thread: And here we go!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 02:56 PM   #15

When American Lifan or African Lifan or Brazilian Lifan can have on their bikes purchased by third party vendors on website like txpowersports etc, their official US name as is on a title of certificate and also on the plaque of the bike as shown on my previous reply, then and only then I will considered them to be official. Otherwise I have never seen such a thing in my days since I purchased this Dongfang in 2016 and I was dealing with Dongfang Co. Ltd. company as registered in China that has a place of business in the USA. You guys doesn’t seemed to understand the difference.

And as for link to my channel I’ll pass. I was once young on my old days and know when someone is trying to pick a fight. Not that myself am not afraid but just the way say it, I’ll pass. You either find it through someone else’s here or miraculously you search for something and one of my videos show up and they will. Or better yet, my favorite part of it all, you can’t find parts for a specific bike and you find my channel which link you to my website and you have no idea you are speaking to the “President” of that said company lmao that is actually a member here with noobish profile and don’t look much. See what I did there?

As for my now current bike look here they are:

DASH on my favorite bike that I ride for 2 years brand new to now:

convert text to capitals in word

And here are my boys currently. All China Import parts beside the first importer looks they portray by the said company who’s name is registered as the importer and are not on their title of certificate and when you call these companies you can’t seemed to locate them or the ones that are found that looks legits gives you a crap like “They only deal with dealership” lmao.

BTW if you understand their schemes what they are doing is illegal because they are not paying the proper fees for those bike at the export cargo, they are not providing the right documents, people are kissing ass because they know the higher ups in charge and they can let things slide if they get paid cash off the book and it goes on.