View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 10:09 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbrseven View Post
Superior Powersports. A couple of the other vendors didn't respond to my inquiries regarding shipping and availability. They may end up responding eventually but I didn't want to wait much longer because of the shipping time and then I need time to finish building them. The jolly fat guy will be here before we know it!
That will do.... I know I've documented this here a ton of different places but I ordered my Rhino from SPS. They did respond, they were great on the phone and answered all of my questions on multiple calls, including hooking me back up with the same gal I'd been speaking with on previous calls. It shipped and arrived when they told me it would, even though she said up front it would take longer due to the holiday rush.

My only negative is they hosed me on the after-sale support on a cracked front rack cover that I was able to trim so no big deal. I just wish they would have warrantied it.

I'll probably end up ordering from them again if the Coolster ever gets ordered. Wife's in no rush and she rides the Rhino.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350