View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #7

From what I've seen on our Apollo's from having them apart and together so many times, I haven't seen any wiring for head or tail lights on them. You would have to purchase a wiring harness for that. Easiest way to do that is what Bruce's mentioned about a universal tail light and wire it yourself. The taillights can be had on ebay for $10. You can use the one switch on the front brake for a brake light and have to get another switch for the foot. Turn signals would be a whole other thing. You would have to get the switch and the lights. Best way to wire all them is to get a fused distribution block so you only have one wire coming from the battery then have it split to all your lighting from the block. Best of luck with getting it road legal, I was considering it but didn't want the hassle of getting it titled and doing all the lights. Here in West Virginia we can ride on the shoulder or as close as we can get to the side of the road if there isn't a shoulder for 10 miles on a lined road, except interstate highways. Most roads where I live are un lined or dirt and we can ride ATV, sidexside and dirtbikes all day on them without making the bikes street legal.