View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #17

Ok a lot has changed . I can't find a race head for the piranha 150 so I think I will just buy a cam and port and polish the head with a valve job. I put the swingarm on and the cr80r showa shock with it. I will take it to my friends house tommarow to weld a new mount position for the shock mount. I bought heavy duty springs for the 70 forks. I talked to a guy that rebuilds suspension from race-tech and he told me how to build forks to ride just like those expensive forks and keep my drum brakes. He told me that he has a pitbike and he did the same to his and he said you can't beat them price and durabilty of stock fork but able to adjust for weight and performance .I said yes please. So I will build them tommarow he told me they will be a inch and a half taller. I dont think I will need to buy the xr80 forks. Plus I red horror stories of people having big trouble finding a top clamp that will work .I know the one that will work is 125. We will see motor about ready to go before any performance work is to be done I will get it running.
Attached Images

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!