Thread: Out of control
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 10:07 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician16 View Post
I've mostly stayed off the technical dirt this summer because it's been wet all the time. Well, yesterday I decided to give it a try. We have an area south of Bismarck called the Desert and I drove my Magician down there to test myself. I'm 71 yoa, but I'm in what I thought is great shape. It's mostly deep sand and lately mud.

The one time I was keeping my weight back to float above the sand, and all of a sudden I was at full throttle in 2nd gear sliding around trees, etc. Need to remember to keep a finger on the clutch because I couldn't rotate my hand to slow the bike. Would have made a great Funny Home Video.
Been watching Ariemann1 since someone posted this video. Skip to 10:19, he's GETTIN' IT in the sand, ending with a sweet slow-mo shot. Is that what you looked like?

"If there were more bloody noses, there would be less wars." - Hagbard Celine

"Someday, after mastering the waves, the winds, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin