View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 03:16 PM   #3774

The "Riding Activity"

Joe Berk here. I’m the guy who writes the CSC blog and I’m involved with a lot of the company rides we do.

First, my thanks to you for buying an RX3 motorcycle if you already have one. We greatly appreciate your business.

Next, I’d like to alert you to a great riding opportunity we have coming up in about two weeks. We are hosting several Zongshen engineers and a Chinese motojournalist on a ride through the western United States from 15 July to 31 July. Our route will take us through California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and back down the Pacific Coast Highway to our corporate headquarters in Azusa. I would like to invite you to ride with us for the entire route or any part of the ride. My good friend Baja John and I will be finalizing the ride and the route this week, and I’ll post it on the CSC blog.

Some of you rode with us on the Baja ride. We’ll do fewer daily miles on this ride and a bit more sightseeing, so the pace will be a bit more relaxed than the Baja ride. We’ll do somewhere around 300 miles each day, and on the days where we go over that, the riding will be mostly on the freeway. Most of the Chinese who are riding with us have never been to the US, and they are keenly interested in seeing the sights.

This is a good opportunity to ride with us and to have direct conversations with the engineers from Zongshen. I’ve never needed an excuse to take a motorcycle ride, but if you need one, this is as good as it gets. We’ll also be offering test rides at various points along our route, so if you don't already own an RX3 and you want to see and experience the bike firsthand, this is a good opportunity to do so.

If you already have an RX3 and you want to ride with us, please let me know this week (and if so, for which parts of the ride). You can reach me at info@CSCMotorcycles.com. Again, you are invited for any part of it or for the entire ride.

One last note…the recent article in Motorcyclist magazine, as expected, resulted in a sales surge that has our inventory down to about 12 motorcycles as I write this. I expect they’ll sell this week, and then we won’t have any more RX3 motorcycles until the end of August or early September. If you are thinking about jumping in, this is a good time to do so.