View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 09:25 AM   #29

Unfortunately, you accepted the shipment. This is a signal to the seller that you were satisfied, but more importantly, you took possession and financial responsibility. But I can't believe that you would be charged for shipping if you refuse damaged freight. A few pictures should be all you needed. As I said, R&L was ready to take it back when we found the damage on my crate. That is the shippers responsibility, not yours. They accept freight from the vendor, and they are on the hook to deliver undamaged. Period.

I had a bit of crate damage on my Templar X shipment from Powersportsmax (XPro). I took a close look and didn't see any significant damage on the bike. Just a little plastic scratch on front fender in a hidden area. It was a risk accepting it, but I could see most of the bike using a flashlight. The shipper was ready to take it back, and it would have been 100% refund situation and shipper would make an insurance claim to cover their mishandling the freight.

We should warn people that once they sign and accept delivery, vendor and shipper are 100% off the hook.

This experience is the only posts from you kit. I am really sorry about your situation. Stupid shippers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit352 View Post
I would have but prior reviews said xpro was really good about replacing damaged parts and i believed them. Turns out they are terrible at replacing parts and my bike is slowly dying due to an inability to get replacement parts, under warranty or otherwise. So far my front brakes, rear shock linkage, throttle controls and as of last night my electric start are all in need of replacement with only 30 miles on the bike. Absolutely zero response from xpro or powersportsmax, even to buy the parts i need which should be covered under warranty to begin with.
Xpro was also very clear that if i refused shipment for any reason they would charge me double shipping costs. Even for the few weeks my bike was missing and no one knew where it was they wouldnt allow me to cancel it.

Last edited by Thumper; 07-27-2022 at 07:42 AM.