View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #11

Dang guys thanks for all the advice! You have certainly persuaded me towards the RX3 as in the summer I am actually planning a little road trip possibly to Canada or partly across the US, and this made me think of the storage containers and everything else that comes on the RX3. SO I am reconsidering the RX3 considering what it all comes with compared to the stripped down RXR. Interestingly enough the RX3 is on sale right now bummer :/ for $3500.

Something I saw a lot that I forgot to say was I'm decently confident on fixing most things with the motorcycle such as the valves, oil of course, tires, coolant all that fun basic maintenance; I'm actually in the process of working on a project car, a 1990 Toyota Celica GT from an automatic to a manual which will get done at this rate never... But it is out! Anyhow, I actually feel extremely confident on the repairing of CSC's as I've heard from you guys and other that they are fantastic when it comes to their customer service and care, I'd have the warranty to back it up, and if the guide they have doesn't have it I'm sure this forum page would.

As Pyoungbi said I do have to think about the stocks of the bikes as that is a problem, though I'm not entirely sure to what extent I'll presume since the RX3 is their most common bike by far (TT250 Also...) it would be more likely to be in stock.

PS thank you AdventureDad for the bunch you wrote, believe me all of it helps, And of course everyone thank you!