View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #42

I was looking for a part for my China Scooter. Been looking for a rear carrier for some time. The Zuma carrier I thought would work, but I did not want to pay $120.00 to find out. In Asia the Zuma is sold as the BWS so I was searching under that name with google images. I found a carrier that was linked to this site http://pintaobao.com/. I remembered this thread from some time ago and went to taobao.com, but could not make out how to purchase there ether because it was in Chinese. Then I did a search for English taobao and this site popped up. I then when back to this thread and read through it and signed up for taobaotrends. Had a hard time trying to figure it out so when back to Engtaobao which I found had a lot more user information and direction. I finally got both to work, but when I dropped the url in taobaotrends it was giving me a $14.00 total amount and when I dropped the url in engtaobao it was $8.40. Then I noticed that engtaobao also offered 50 percent off shipping and taobaotrends offered only 40 percent. Also, there are a lot of perks on the engtaobao site if you order a lot of things and invite friends. So I went with that site. Not sure if they offer the same support though. But, they do verify that the ordered item is as described.