View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 11:13 PM   #1

Rhino 250 out of the box upgrades.

So I am buying a Rhino 250. The reason I chose the Rhino over the bull was my needs. I need more of a utility rig. I figure the Rhino is more so than the Bull due to the MT over the bulls AT. Better low gear for hauling deer and feed around the ranch. Am I correct in assuming the Rhino would be better suited as a ranch rig than Bull?

Now upgrades right away will be front and rear sprockets, new chain, NGK plug and lights. I'm seeing conflicting reports on changing the carb right away and some saying not too. What would my benefits be over the stock carb? If I were change it I honestly don't want to waste time swapping jets and tuning and doing all that so If I'm swaping a carb I would rather it be an install and go. Any recommendations?

Anything else yall can think of I need to get before I purchase it. I'd rather have all the parts here and ready to go so when it gets here I can do all that while assembling ithe rig.

Any other helpful information would be much appreciated. After reading many threads I can see there is a lot of love for these rigs and another of great info out there from yall.