View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 08:54 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thillskier View Post
CHEAP, will help develop applications if he sees potential sales worth it, and the taobao MAY be him. What is USD pricing? He sells HERE for 300.00! Many Kaw Ninja 250's use this to GREAT effect (and economy.) Only thing is engine piston size, must be small enough for one of his efi tb's to feed enough a/f to develop full power.
ecotrons
http://www.ecotrons.com/products/sma...injection_kit/
Matt, I think is who I talked and worked with...This is the same turbo the 250 Yamaha kit uses, by the way. Makes my golf cart HAUL ASSS!
Kawasaki 13hp stock, carbed. Now EFI'ed.
It has the self learning ecu/o2 available, and it works as advertised in MY application.
Nice, no BS humble guy to do business with also. With him, its always been what I say/print, is what you get (or more).
Reccomended.
Thats interesting. it's a different set up for sure but very similar in most respects. The website is pretty good. I'm talking to a company called FAI and the seller on TB also sells another injection system. The TB seller is not the manufacturer, I am currently waiting for the results of communication between the seller on TB and my guy at FAI. The price is comparable to the ecotrons system.