View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippy_hare
That brings me back to the question- where would a guy find one of these parts? I'm not opposed to buying a part from someone here on the boards, but I would prefer getting parts I need from a supplier or manufacturer, so that there is a "paper trail" as it were for me to pursue should the part be incorrect or should it fail again.
OK, I guess he may not understand. You can't Buy parts from the Manufacturer in the USA. You can't go Directly to American Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Harley Davidson, Ducati, General Motors Ford etc. & buy parts, they will send you to a Authorized Dealer.

Just an FYI, and trying to explain, no pun intended.

As a Lifan Dealer, I will send you the correct parts as long as you supply the correct information for the vehicle that you own... Per: Year, Make & Model of the vehicle. If you are not sure of this I will need the 17 digit VIN number from the vehicle to verify the above information.

In almost 7 years of being a Lifan Dealer, I have ever only sent one incorrect part, due to it being sent to me incorrectly from Lifan.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net