View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #21

Hi DaddyDave
Welcome...Bruce here from Endless Journey Cycles in Mantua, OH. I am a local American Lifan Dealer & Redcat Dealer. I have been selling the Redcat quads for a year now & Lifan Motorcycles since March of this year. My shop is only about a half hour drive from where you live...you might want to stop out & take a look at the bikes. Don't {map} me as it does not come up correctly...it puts me a half mile south of my shop.
There are plenty of places to ride still you mainly need permission from the landowner. I know of the places that Blimpman is talking about they are right down the road from me. Wellsville is a mess from what I've heard not just from quads but from Rail Buggies & 4x4 Trucks Dune Buggies etc. riding down there. That's Ok from what I understand Wellsville is being Closed. They are going to start mining the land again & a buddy of mine told me on another part they are going to use it for a Landfill. I am finding more riding places, you just need to know someone to gop riding on most of the land.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net