View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #17

I too would like to see my part in a more timely fashion. However, in Pitster's defense they did tell me about the one they could take off a bike, but I did not have my credit card on hand and I forgot / was too busy to call them before COB on Friday. I guess they sold the bike on the weekend, so good for them which is good for us. I want to see more china bikes out there especially Pitsters, Qlinks, Zongs, and a few others (Lifan is on my "may recommend" list due to their current issues in the US).
Gary @ pitsterpro seems to be a very stand up guy and Chris in parts seems to know what he is talking about as well. Come the middle of next week my attitude will change if I do not have a tracking number though. I'm pretty patient and more than reasonable and I fully expect those I do business with to be the same.

There are only 237 miles or KM on my bike. I will be requesting an additional 4 week warranty period because the dang thing isn't even dirty. We shall see what we shall see. The customer is always right, as long as the customer is reasonable

Daddy 8)