View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 03:35 AM   #7

No I haven't had my bike on the Alberni track yet. It sounds like a nice place to ride though? I actually live in Parksville right near the C-o-o-p sand
pit's. I actually just ride my bike down the highway and follow the trail into the pit before the gas station. Its an awesome place to ride with jumps and trails all over. I also sometime's sneak the bike down church rd. I than turn at the bottom of the hill and fallow that road to some sweet trails by Bucker Fields. Its really nice cause there's trails really all over the place here. Also by my house you can sneek your bike out into Errington. Near the end before the park is a logging road that goes up into the mountain and has trails all over. It's Nice going up which they call Slash the mountain. Their pretty much is places all over here near where i live. Its nice to not have too put the bike into the back of the truck to get to riding spots. If anybody lives near any of these places please let me know as I don't have anybody to go riding with right now. I'd love too have a riding buddy to go out with. Thanks
Jason...