View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #8

idk what im going to do, but every time i tell myself to just let it go all i can think. is that most people in my situation do just that.. they let it go, thus it enables people to pull this type of stuff. where as if i take a so called stand and turn him in and press charges against him. maybe next time he will disclose the real condition of what he is selling and not try to scam people.

not to mention i could get my kicker back and it would twice as awsome powered by a 500w amp over the 340 i was giving it.. but my main thing is not letting any one else be ripped off by this guy, he clearly knew its condition, he knew he was going to screw me over on the deal. so why should i just let him walk away free and clear.

i think what im going to do is get my uncle to get me the number of the da office and i will call them and speak with them about this.. i mean this isnt a case of me changing my mind, this is truely a case of he lied and frauded me out of my stuff knowing very well and clear he was giving something defective and sure its considered a small price tag on the subs and stuff, but its the point of being honest and screwing people over that means more to me then the money.

its like people that break into cars or steal cars in my eyes are one of the worset criminals in the world.. a car is not only a lot of money, but the price to own one with oil changes, tires, repairs, in some cases modifications done to the car. people work to hard to afford a car or mod a car for some low life to break in and steal stuff or just steal the car.

w&g
the box is okish, its a home made ported box. its the sub that is coming apart.. i will take some pictures tomorrow during the day light and post them up for every one to see. i mean once you guys see the damage you will see how there is no way this guy didnt know it was like that..