View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:45 AM   #1

Hi All from NE Ohio Dealer

Hello Everyone
I finally made it over here and set up my account. Thanks to Mike, Tom, Dennis, Blimpman and everyone else that told to come over here. I just have to figure out how to set up my Dealer information here. Blimpman I want to thank you for stopping out at the shop to look at the American Lifan LF200GY-5 or calling it correctly the G20-5, boy that pic of me was ghastly! :oops: I can't say enough about the other Yahoo Groups that I am on & the backing these bikes are getting. I'm also a member of these yahoo groups...the lf200gy group, the United Motors Scooter group and the Benellis {Benelli Motorcycles} group.
I am a Authorized Dealer for the following companies; American Lifan, Daelim Motors, Redcat Motors, Sikk MX and United Motors of America. I am also a Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer in The State of Ohio. My shop specializes in parts & repairs for vintage bikes & atv's. Don't get me wrong, we do everything newer bikes also...just most dealers won't work on anything in this area older than 5 to 10 years old.
I have been riding since I was 8 yrs old...44 now. I started working on bikes at 11, rewired a Honda Sport 65 my dad bought me...it never stopped after this, been riding & repairing them since.
I wish everyone The Best in your adventures & God Bless you all!
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net