View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #35

Location: Wheeling, WV native currently living In Natchitoches, LA
Send a message via AIM to BrianW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal25
I was riding around at lunch and a scooter store over by the University had a Madass out front. Appeared to be a new one. It was yellow.
They look bigger in real life, in my opinion. I never expected them to be so large.

Update: Just got the old engine pulled off with some help from my neighbor. Next I am going to take it all apart to paint it (using Valspar Tractor paint, Allis Chalmers Orange) then rewire everything with the help of some people that know what the heck they're doing...cause I sure don't.

I have another question, though. The label that says the general info pertaining to the bike (ie. displacement, type of brakes, etc.) can I remove that label to paint the frame or should I just mask it and paint around it? I would like to get this bike back to street legality, of course if I can get the title situation figured out, and I have read that a state trooper has to come and inspect the bike before it can be registered. I did not know if the trooper would need to see that sticker?